To obtain a "Super Visa" for your parent or grandparent you are required to purchase private medical insurance from a Canadian insurance company
- Is valid for a minimum of one year;
- Covers health care, hospitalization and repatriation;
- Provides a minimum coverage of $100,000;
- Is valid for each entry to Canada and available for review by a port of entry officer.
Our insurance policy meets and goes beyond the requirements listed above for 3 crucial reasons:
- With our $100,000 option, we automatically include a bonus feature that adds $50,000 of additional coverage for claims that result from accidents!
- Our deductibles are applied on a per policy per person basis where most other companies deductibles apply to each claim.
- Our Continuing Treatment provisions allows for some ongoing visits following an emergency that most other plans would exclude outright, review closely page 8 of our visitor policy for details and compare!